Thread: How to remove AOLSoftware error?

How to remove AOLSoftware error?

Hi,
    I am in trouble; I use windows XP operating system in my computer, my computer work properly but I update my computer all software with the antivirus. But the problem is when I start my computer that time I get the startup error like AOLSoftware error. After getting this error computer will work properly but anyone here tell me why I get this error and also suggest me How I remove AOLSoftware error from my computer.

Re: How to remove AOLSoftware error?

I give you better solution for that because I also face this same problem in my computer, this is not big issue in your computer, this is system file and this file located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files\Common Files" and file size at near in Windows XP are 50,792 bytes. If you see this file then you get this is unknown file system. I think during the updating you lost or corrupt this file and because of this may be you face this problem for solving this problem you have to download file from internet and install on your system. And restart your computer and after that you find your problem is solved.

This is not your computer windows system files and you never able to install it after downloading from the internet because it is the AOLSoftware.exe is a VeriSign signed file. It is digitally signed. This is winnows hidden process and technical security rating is 26% dangerous. And if you get AOLSoftware.exe missing error then you have to repaired your computer and after that you able to install this file and I think you have to use this solution. Maybe it will help you to solve your problem.

I think this is a big issue with your computer because aolsoftware.exe is virus file. because many files are always in default file locations, and user also easily be moved to different locations or delete this files but this file you not able change the location or also notable to change the name of this file. If you suspect you have spyware or adware, check to see if you see a similar names stored elsewhere. This file was activated or running but you not able to see in the process because it’s hidden process. For solving this process you have to format your computer.

I think this virus problem in your computer because I also face this problem after updating my all software’s I also face this same problem and for solving this problem you have to format your computer because after formatting the computer you may able to solve your computer, because I try all the possibilities but all are fails then I format my computer for that I suggest you to directly format your computer before formatting your computer take backup of you all important data.