Thread: Specifications and compatibilities of OCRedactor

Specifications and compatibilities of OCRedactor

Many of my friends suggested that OCRedactor is a software that can be used for faster web posting. So, I need some information on the specifications and compatibilities of OCRedactor. What are the operating systems that it supports? I am using Windows 7 operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor, so will it run in my system? All possible replies and comments are appreciated.

Re: Specifications and compatibilities of OCRedactor

Hello there, OCRedactor is the best software that can be used for the fast web-posting on blogs, forums, etc. OCRedactor also helps to upload graphics such as images, paint pictures, equations, word documents, excel tables and other embedded objects. It has a very simple working with a very simple interface and even the beginners can use it easily.

The main specifications of OCRedactor are as follows:
    1. Text can be entered in OCRedactor editor. It can be formatted if necessary. Images and objects can also be inserted in document.
    2. The embedded objects are converted before the upload.
    3. The code that is generated can be placed on the forum pages too.

OCRedactor cannot work in Windows 7, since it supports only Windows XP operating system. I guess that after installing the software, if you do the compatibility troubleshoot by right-clicking on the icon of the software, it is possible that it may work. Allow the system to set itself in the compatibility mode, so that the problems can be detected automatically when the application runs in the system.

Hey, I am using the compatibility tool in my system with Windows 7 operating system and all the incompatible programs and applications run fine in my computer. So, OCRedactor can also run if you install the compatibility tool in your system. This is only method that you can use to solve the problem and remove all types of incompatibilities in the system.

There are many incompatibility problems with Windows 7 because of which the users are not able to use OCRedactor and such other softwares. This is the reason it is recommended that installing Windows 7 should be avoided. Also, Windows 7 is expensive to all the other alternatives available in the market. Moreover, it has the same features as Windows Vista. That means, it is better to use Windows Vista than Windows 7.