Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to transfer songs from Ares to Itunes

How to transfer songs from Ares to Itunes

Hi,

I have a 30GB ipod touch. I want to know, How to transfer songs from Ares to Itunes I would like to know if you can give me step by step how to get my music. thank you very much for the answers.

Re: How to transfer songs from Ares to Itunes

If you have music files stored on your computer, you can do. but if Ares has integrated music files in the program, then you can not do what I mentioned above. If you can not get music files from Ares, go to My Computer or My Documents and there should be a search bar. Type the name of a song and search your computer for the file name. take that file and upload it to iTunes.

In Ares library, you will find the list of songs that you have downloaded. Right click on any song and select "Locate File" will appear in a new folder where the actual mp3 files. If your default player is iTunes, just double click and play your mp3 file in iTunes, where you can drag to the iPod. If your default player is RealPlayer, right click on the mp3 file and select "open with" and Choose iTunes. Its simple !!!

First make sure you have iTunes as the default player for music. when in areas right click on the song, click outside the track open and start playing in iTunes or go to the library of Ares and right click on the song. when the pop up comes for option, simply select "Locate File" and then drag the song to itune!

To transfer songs from Ares to Itunes through LimeWire is simple. First download iTunes. Open the Limewire. Then go to the upper left corner. Click Tools. Then iTunes releases on Limewire. Then click 'Apply'. Go to your iTunes now. Go to folder Limewire Tunes. And now you can sync your songs on your iPod! As Simple as that.

ITunes will automatically find the songs, however, if it doesn't, go to the source (right click on a song in the library of areas that should read the file or locate the source file or something) and then when you've gotten to where songs are stored, you can create a playlist and move it (drag)

I found it out finally!!
    go to yours ares.
    then go to control panel.
    click on the transfer panel.
    go to the "downloads are saved into folder:"
    click change folder.
    click on your computer names folder. click it.
    then click music folder
    click itunes folder
    then there should be a folder that says itunes music transfer or something. and walla! once its done downloading on ares itll automatically appear on ur itunes music folder.

angry Re: How to transfer songs from Ares to Itunes

hey muslim dat shytt that yhu say wen yhu say there should be a folder that says itunes music transfer well itunes music transfer doesnt come up

Quote Originally Posted by twofawkenslik View Post
    hey muslim that yhu say wen yhu say there should be a folder that says itunes music transfer well itunes music transfer doesnt come up
    First of, you should not use offensive languages when interacting on any discussions board. Secondly, coming to your question, you have to right click the song you want in ares and then when your options pop up you click on locate file then you drag and drop the songs into your itunes. Hope that helps you out.

l33t Re: How to transfer songs from Ares to Itunes

Nope that really doesnt help since i already knew how to do that but i wanted to learn how to automatically transfer your music once downloaded into itunes like muslim was saying...? kan anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by twofawkenslik View Post
    Nope that really doesnt help since i already knew how to do that but i wanted to learn how to automatically transfer your music once downloaded into itunes like muslim was saying...? kan anyone help?
    I think that you can simply point itunes to that folder as a source in order to get the music automatically in itunes. That said, if you transfer anything in itunes that it just doubles the library space consuming the hard drive space undoubtedly. Other than that, I dont know any other procedures to get the ares songs in itunes.

question Re: How to transfer songs from Ares to Itunes

I think that you can simply point itunes to that folder as a source in order to get the music automatically in itunes. [/QUOTE]

And which folder wouild this be.?

i just tried pointing itunes as the folder that the downloads go to but none of the songs that i downloaded appeared in itunes so i had to open external each song one by one.? can anyone help so that it can automatically transfer the music into itunes without having to locate file then dragging it into itunes or having to right clicking then picking open external.? if kant thnx

There is a youtube video that show how to transfer music from ares to itunes. You can check it out all by yourself from here. All you need to do is go to your ares library and right click on the song. When all the option pop up then you just select "Locate File" and then drag the song to itunes!

bro i already knew that all i need is to know if anyone knows how to automatically transfer music from ares to itunes without doing anything.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast