Thread: Which antivirus to buy-Kaspersky 2010 or Trend Micro 2010

Which antivirus to buy-Kaspersky 2010 or Trend Micro 2010

I am having the computer system which is having the Windows Vista operating system and this computer system is badly infected by the Viruses and the spywares. I have the Antivirus application installed but this is not fully functional. This is because of trial version. Sio if anyone has the registration key of AVG antivirus then please provide me. But i think it is better to buy the Full version of the Antivirus application to protect my computer system from viruses in future. For this i have selected the Kaspersky 2010 and Trend Micro 2010 Antivirus softwares. I want to buy any one of this. Which one is better for me for removing viruses from my computer system.

Re: Which antivirus to buy-Kaspersky 2010 or Trend Micro 2010

You are having the computer system which has the Windows Vista operating system and this computer system is infected by the viruses. You are having the AVG Antivirus program installed in this system but you are not able to remove the viruses from your computer system as this antivirus software is not the full version means that it is not registered. You will have to purchase the licensed copy of the AVG antivirus for activating it. It is very rere that you will get the registration key. Try to find on the google, if you will be lucky then you will get it. Otherwise i will recommend that purchase the licensed copy of the AVG antivirus.

You have selected the two Antivirus programs for your computer system but not able to make the decision, which one is to buy from these two. You have selected the Kaspersky 2010 and the Trend Micro 2010 antivirus applications for your Windows Vista computer system. I think you should go for the Kaspersky 2010 Antivirus software because this is the latest in the market and this also has the maqny new and the latest features as compared to the older versions.

Overview of the Kaspersky 2010 Antivirus Software.

• Fully Automated Real-Time Protection
    • New And Improved Features
    • Advanced Features For Better Protection
    • Get Protection From a Range of Threats

New and improved features included in the Kaspersky 2010 Antivirus Software as compared to the older versions.

1. Kaspersky Toolbar for Internet browsers to warn you about infected or unsafe websites.
    2. Basic identity theft protection, including improved secure Virtual Keyboard.
    3. Urgent Detection System to stop fast emerging threats.
    4. Next generation proactive protection from zero-day attacks and unknown threats.
    5. Special Game Mode to suspend alerts, updates and scans while you play.

I have never heard of the Trend Micro antivirus but as you want the solution for your problem then i visited the website of the Trend Micro and read the details and the features of the Trend Micro 2010 antivirus program. By the overview from the website i think this is the good antivirus. But i am not ully ensured for the performance of this software because i have never used this software in my system. I will recommend you to go for the Kaspersky 2010.

Trend Micro 2010 antivirus features and other details.
    Key Features
    -Anti-virus
    -Anti-spyware
    -Email safety scan
    -Protection against rootkits
    -Proactive intrusion blocking
    -Free phone, email, and online chat support

Security made very easy
    -Browse web pages
    -Send and receive email
    -Exchange instant messages

This Antivirus Keeps your personal information and PC safe.