Thread: AVG Antivirus extraction process disappears

AVG Antivirus extraction process disappears

Due to virus issue i had recently formatted my computer and install Windows Vista everything is working proper expect when i try to install AVG Antivirus and i click setup.exe icon and it disappears after a few minutes of percentage. I had tried out many times but getting the same result, can anyone tell me what the issue ?

It seems that there is some issue with your setup file because of which your AVG extraction process gets disappears in that case i would recommend you to install latest version of AVG antivirus and have a check for the same i am sure now you won't face any issue.

AVG ANTIVIRUS

AVG Antivirus process disappears

I am also facing similar type of issue where i am not able to install AVG antivirus i had tried a lot but nothing happens, if i try to use the same setup file on another computer then it's working fine don't know why it's not getting install on my system. Anyone else facing such kind of issue or know how to solve this problem please reply to it ?

It seems that your system is already infected with virus because of which you are not able to install AVG, my recommendation is to install Norton and some good malware and have a check for the same, as you said that the same setup is working fine on another place, then there is some issue with your system not with your setup file.

Re: AVG Antivirus extraction process disappears

Yes Pauline is right i was also not able to install AVG antivirus on my system, i tried out many different things but none of them solved my problem when i told my friend about the issue and he saw that my whole system is being infected with Trojan because of which i am not able to install it, he told me that i need to completely format all my drives and install a fresh copy of Operating system and it had worked for me hope it works for you too.