Thread: Quick Media Converter for mobile video

Quick Media Converter for mobile video

Hi,
    I have some video in my mobile. When I moved them to my pc they did not play at all. I have Windows 7 installed in my PC. So I was trying to play that in Windows Media player. But a error popped up and then the video closed. I found Quick Media Converter tool. I found that Advanced Video Coding this compression standard that allows you to keep up to 1 h 30 min of DVD quality video, high definition video on a single CD-Rom. Also called H264 and Mpeg4 part 10, it has been adopted as standard by most manufacturers for their range of Full HD camcorders. So will this works in my case.

Re: Quick Media Converter for mobile video

The fault lies in the fact exotic codec (3GP) used on mobile phones. To circumvent the problem, just use Quick Media Converter, the pearl of the video encoding. This software is indeed capable of supporting nearly all video formats on the market, including high definition, for example, the AVC-HD camcorders digital art. Video format used by some mobile phones. Once repatriated on a PC, 3GP video files are readable with software playback QuickTime Player and RealPlayer, but not with Windows Media Player.

Quick Media Converter can encode video formats to another format of your choice, to make it compatible with all devices that can play video: computer, Walkman, phone, DVD player, game console, camera, camcorder, digital photo frame, etc. To install the same just double click on it and follow the wizard. Before beginning any conversion, you must first choose a destination folder for the converted videos. To do this, below the main window, click on the icon of a folder in blue. In the new dialog box, select your destination folder.

The recent version of Quick Media Converter now supports many codecs used for high-definition formats, including some reserved for the world of professional video. But it is not free of small bugs, such as the inability to run the software on some PCs with Windows XP or the viewing window that is permanently black when trying to watch a video.

To convert video to mobile phone with DivX do this. Select your movie and then in the main window, left click the blue + symbol representing a green background (see cons). In the new window, select the desired file, then click Open. Then set the new format of your file. In our example, we chose the DivX format. In the main window of Quick Media Converter, click on it called DivX. If your phone has recorded the video with an aspect ratio 4 / 3 (which is the case for most phones), select DivX (. Avi) 4:3. If your movie was filmed in 16 / 9, then opt for DivX format (. Avi) 16:9.

If you want to enlarge your video then select. To encode your video into a format suitable for Apple's music player, choose the appropriate codec by clicking on the icon of iPods. In the dropdown menu, click XviD to iPod (. Mp4) 16:9 for the ratio of the image encoded respects that of the original image. Note that by opting for a ratio inappropriate (eg, the 4 / 3 from a 16 / 9), encoding is possible, but the image is called anamorphic, that is to say, distorted . Start converting.