Thread: Useful features of Calendar, Contacts and Mail in Vista

Useful features of Calendar, Contacts and Mail in Vista

I am looking on some details and usage of Windows Vista added tools like Calendar, Contacts and Mail service. How do they work and it is useful for a professional use. I use a paid online sharing service which help me to manage my contacts and appointments. After buying a laptop for myself which is equipped with Windows Vista I found this useful services. I need some information on the same.

Re: Useful features of Calendar, Contacts and Mail in Vista

If you are buying the windows Vista with it you get a fully implementation of the Calendar, Contacts database and Windows Mail in Vista. It is like getting the Outlook program which you are getting are for free. You can have a right to enter each program within the other as if they were one program. You could pay more money to get a few more features with an Email program you will get a Outlook.

In the windows Vista as Calendar, Contacts and Windows Mail is a collection of applications or a new features in the Vista. From this you can do link to one another. If you are using the outlook from the first, the utility and characteristics which you are having in it are very recognizable. If you are not recognizable with Outlook, there's a short learning curve and a ton of information available to help you acclimate.

Windows Calendar is incorporated with Vista and can help you to administer your time, schedule and tasks. Windows Calendar also lets you donate to calendars published by others or publish your calendar online for others to see. The particulars pane on the right lets you view and change the information in sequence for each appointment or task. Overall, it is very easy to use and incorporates with the Contacts and Mail programs.

With the help of the Windows Contacts in your Vista you can provides a way to manage contact in sequence for friends, co-workers and acquaintances. In this you can also store a number of email addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, birthdays, photos and much more. And the particular person you can as many in sequence as you can. You can save it as follows like name and email, home, work, family, notes and ID of the person.

In the Vista the Windows Mail reinstates Outlook Express as the evasion email program that ships with Windows Vista. It is wedge full of characteristic and works well with both the Contacts and Calendar programs. The characteristics which it include are, you can search email very faster. With the help of this you can phishing filters the junk mail, rich text with the Html editor modes.