Thread: Solution for prevent computer from Corrupted files.

Solution for prevent computer from Corrupted files.

Hi,
    Recently I buy Lenovo laptop, it will work proper, I try to prevent my laptop from the virus for that I use latest version of antivirus and I daily update it, I am not download anything from unknown zone and also not use any usb product without virus scanning. I daily update windows firewall also, but the problem is I am not getting any solution for how I prevent computer from Corrupted files. For that give me some solution.

Re: Solution for prevent computer from Corrupted files.

Yes, I tell you how to find corrupted file from your computer. This is simple process, suppose if you try to open a file and it not able to properly open and also it will not work properly then, then its goes corrupted. If suppose you open any file make change and save without knowing then don't worry about it. If suppose this corrupted file is important for your any program then reinstall the application or sometime windows or pother program will warn you that there is a problem and might recommend that you reinstall the program. I think this solution will help you to finding the Corrupted files.

Don’t worry corrupted files are not harmful for your computer, the problem is they occupy some hard disk space, you can easily find the corrupted files. And these files are no longer work properly. These corrupted files not repair all time sometimes may be it will repair; most corrupted files can't be repaired and should be deleted or replaced. If you find any corrupted file then try to repair it or delete this file. I think use this solution for find and replace the corrupted file.

I tell how files are corrupt; this is very rare for a file to become corrupted. This will happened when you when something goes wrong while a file is being saved. For example, the program saving the file and that time system goes crash or your computer lose power just as the file is being saved. I think this will help you to find and remove Corrupted files.

If you want to repair the file then you have to find a program that can repair corrupted files or suppose you delete any important corrupted file. there is rare for a file to become corrupted, you can able to decrease the chances by when you close the file that time properly close and save, use uninterrupted power supply (UPS). Always turn off your computer. I think because of this you will prevent computer from Corrupted files.