Thread: Any Video Conference download that is free not trial?

idea Any Video Conference download that is free not trial?

Help guys,
    I can use skype with video chat only one to one with my brother (windows) but we need to video chat also with my sister (ubunto) abroad at the same time. I was sort of thinking video conferencing software might be the answer. Is this possible and Is there any download link that you know and it's free not a trial
    Thanks in advance folks!!

Roger

Re: Any Video Conference download that is free not trial?

Hi Mac first of all I like to say thank you so much for sharing you time and I downloaded the link..
    I when to iVisit.com read that this download is for free 2 way only video chat and collaboration and if you're looking to host a multiparty meeting more than the two of us or with up to 8 users stated "See our pricing page to upgrade your account" Anyway if you still find time to help me search for more available i would really appreciate that of course many of us here i think needed this too. Its so great to be able to video chat with my brother and also to my sister at the same time co'z both of them were on abroad. BTW hello I'm from the Philippines.

Roger

I would suggest you use the free and inbuild software which comes with Windows XP, that is Net Meeting. The main advantage is its inbuild windows and the second one is, its free...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudra.J View Post
    I would suggest you use the free and inbuild software which comes with Windows XP, that is Net Meeting. The main advantage is its inbuild windows and the second one is, its free...
    Hi Rudra mate, Net meeting is one candidate but you see my sister abroad is using ubunto and I think its linux platform. I'll try to convince her to change OS thats for sure. Is there anymore option?

Thanks
    Roger