Thread: How to get brightness and colour controls in WMP 12

How to get brightness and colour controls in WMP 12

I am having the desktop computer system at my place which has the Windows 7 operating system. As you know the Windows 7 operating system comes with the Windows Media Player 12 for multimedia. But i am not able to get the the various user controls of this player. Mainly i am not able to get brightness and colour controls in WMP 12. I hope i will get the solution for this from here as soon as possible.

Re: How to get brightness and colour controls in WMP 12

You are not able to get to the brightness and the color adjusting menu for the Windows media player 12 in your desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system. This operating system comes inbuilt with the Windows Media Player 12 software. At the starting many peoples do have some difficulties in finding the controls on the media player. You can search and get support from the website of the microsoft for this issue.

If you are not getting the Colour and the brightness or any other setting menu in the windows media player 12 then i think you should change the brightness and the colour settings from the control panel of your computer system. Follow these steps for changing the brightness and the colour level of the Windows Media Player 12.
    Control Panel-> display adjust colour.
    Now you can adjust the level of colours and brightness according to your needs.

For changing the colour and the brightness setting in your Windows Media player 12 version. You can go to the help menu for getting the help about adjusting and changing the colour and brightness level for this media player for watching the movies according to your needs. In the help menu you will find each and every solution for the problems that you are getting with this latest Windows Media Player 12 in windows 7 operating system.

There is the very simple way to get to the customization menus in the Windows Media player 12 in your Windows 7 enabled desktop computer system. For adjusting the brightness and the colour level in the Windows Media Player 12 follow the steps mentioned below.
    Right click on title bar-> select view -> enhancement -> show enhancement->Video settings-> brightness and colour options.
    Now you can easily set the color and brightness for the media player.

If you are having the Graphic or the video card installed in your computer system and you have installed any software to operate the settings for the videos then you should start that software and you can change the color and the brightness and all other settings related to the videos and screen display. If you are not getting the setting that you want for watching the movies with this media player then you can try some other media players like Media player classic, GOM Media Player.