Thread: How to share a iCal schedule

How to share a iCal schedule

What are the ways by which I can share a iCal Schedule in MAC OS X. I am trying to do that but could not found the same. And in the same way how to subscribe to a iCal Calendar. I had tried but it is not working. I need a proper way for it. I am new for iChat. How to add a buddy in that and then create a the same icon by using Photo Booth.

Re: How to share a iCal schedule

With your demanding schedule, you depend on iCal to make convinced you, it would be helpful to share your calendar, and iCal offers a simple way to do so. To do this you have to select the shared calender which you want to share. For this you have to go to the calender menu, from their select the publish and fill the sheet. Email to those with whom you’d like to share your calendar.

You can generate calendars in iCal to maintain track of all sorts of behavior — all your meetings at work, your office meetings, after-school actions for the kids, family birthdays. You can even use iCal to pledge to calendars published on the Internet. Let’s say your kids’ soccer league publishes the practice and match schedules on the league’s MobileMe site. You can also share the iCal schedule this way.

An tremendously adaptable request, iChat lets you contribute in simple text chats, audio chats, or video chats with one or a group of people with Internet access and a MobileMe, AIM, Google Talk, or Jabber account. To get started, you first need to set up iChat on your computer by clicking the icon for iChat in the Dock and responding to the questions in the dialogs that emerge.

If you are using a Mac with a fitted iSight camera, use the fitted iSight camera to take a single photograph of yourself, a 4-up photograph (that’s four quick shots in a row), or a movie clip. Open the Applications folder and click twice on Photo Booth. Choose the type of photograph you’d like to take by clicking the suitable button on the left just below the live video window. Then pose nicely, smile, and select the Camera button.

Photo Booth places thumbnails in the drawer

Photo Booth places thumbnails in the drawer at the substructure of the window. Now you have to do this to prepared to set your iChat buddy icon. In the thumbnail drawer at the substructure of the window, select the photo you would like to use. Click the Buddy Picture icon. Photo Booth copies the image, swiftly opens the iChat, and displays the photo in the Buddy Picture window. Use the slider to re-size it if you would like. Click Set, and you are done.