Thread: How to load avi file to DVD

How to load avi file to DVD

Hi all,

I download most of the movie file that is on avi format, then i copy that file to DVD disc and play that, but it is not played in my DVD system. I can also try to convert to VOB but it can't. Can any body help me, any suggestion is appreciated.

Re: How to load avi file to DVD

You need to use Nero Package that have option to convert the avi file to Vob format when you create the DVD disc from file. Once you will add the movie file that is on avi to nero and clcik on burn, the nero decoder is burn that file as vob and you will be able to play that movie to a DVD player. check it out that and reply.

I am used AVI to DVD Video Converter Software that is VSO ConvertXtoDVD for convert format. It is convert my XviD movies or avi movie that i can download from net in DVD format which I can watch on a regular DVD Player. It also supports adding menus, subtitles , chapters, etc. It included burning engine with burn speed control choice of packet writing methods that supports all DVD formats.

I have using AVI to DVD Converter software that is WinAVI Video Converter. It can convert AVI to DVD. the steps are also easy to convert that, You just need to click the "DVD" button on the main interface then select Any to DVD"on the submenu of the format convert. After that the program will pop-up a box select file. then you need to choose the AVI file that you want to converter. Select encoder that is DVD and when its ready click OK to start to convert.

Philips DVP5992 1080p HDMI Upscaling DVD Player with USB 2.0 and DivX Ultra can play automatically the avi file from DVD. you can buy this DVD player from Amazon website. Its cost is $179.99.It plays all your movies and music like DivX Ultra Certified for enhanced playback of DivX videos; Plays CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW. Thanks.

You can download any DVD burner software from website and burn that file as VOB format. My favorite burner is AShampoo burner that will work with all operating system. It will convert and burn AVI file to DVD format, that will compatible with portable DVD player. check it out and reply.