Thread: Microsoft virtual PC wont come back from the full screen

Microsoft virtual PC wont come back from the full screen

Hey, I have installed windows 7 in my system that is the latest release of the Microsoft. But it wont run some of the application of the Windows older version showing the compatibility issue. So i have downloaded and installed the Microsoft Virtual PC to run the Windows program which is not compatible with this OS. But the problem is that after the use of the same it Microsoft Virtual PC wont come back from the full screen. So please suggest me something to solve this. Thank you

Re: Microsoft virtual PC wont come back from the full screen

This is known issue of the Microsoft Virtual PC which can be solved by the keyboard. It wont come out of the full screen mode with the mouse for that you have to use the keyboard only other wise it wont come to normal screen. To back it to the normal mode you have to press home key and then enter. This is because by default Virtual PC do set it. Hope that will solve your problem. Thanks

If you are using the Windows 7 as your operating system then i will suggest you to use the Windows XP mode which made by the Microsoft corporation to work with compatibility issue of the application. This runs the Windows XP application on the Windows 7 without any problem. I will advise it to use it once and then see the working of the same.

As per you discussion i am interested to know more about the Windows XP mode. Can you specify it more so that i can have one for my system and where i can download it. Help is appreciated. Thanks

This a great tool that is developed by the Microsoft to get previous version OS application work on the Windows 7 but one thing is important for the use of it is that your copy of the Windows 7 should pass the genuineness from the Microsoft otherwise this will not work on the Windows 7. So first make sure that the copy which you are using are genuine and the only try this. To know about it click on the link below.
    What is Windows XP mode?

Windows XP Mode and Windows Virtual PC, available on Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate, allow you to run multiple Windows environments, such as Windows XP Mode, from your Windows 7 desktop. To download the same click here