Thread: Windows not showing some gif images in Photo Gallery

Windows not showing some gif images in Photo Gallery

Hi,
    I scan some imaged and save in gif format but the problem is when I start Photo gallery try to import this files but files are not opting in windows photo gallery and I system give me error message like image resolution Is too large. When I scan images that time the size of file is goes to near 5 to 7mb. I think my Photo gallery not able to take load of that much size images. So this is my problem anyone has solution for that then please share with me.

Re: Windows not showing some gif images in Photo Gallery

I have the solution for that this is not big issue because this is a resolution problem with your computer, this problem occurs when your image has maximum dots per inches. And because of that you image size goes larger. For solving this problem you have to change your scanning resolution I think you high quality resolution set for scanning for solving this problem you have to reduces the resolution and set on normal mode. And the scan your images, maybe this will work.

Yes this is resolution problem with your system and I think this is graphics problem, for solving this problem you have to add graphic card in your system, this problem occur when you try to make high resolution image and that much graphic load are not able take by your system for that you have add some graphics and using this you can able to open maximum dpi resolution images in your system. When you use graphic card in your system then you can increased the virtual memory of your system and then your system give better performance to you.

I think this is note any graphic problem with your system this problem is File Size and nothing else , I sure about this because I also face this problem. , I am only scanning at 2200dpi and scanning size is 5x7. That time my files size goes to 7 to 9mb. and when I try to open it, that time system giving me errors. But after that I can scan the SAME photo but that time I reduced the image resolution and then I saw my image size reduce to 4mb. And then I open this image in photo gallery, then this will open without giving any error.

I think this is only file size problem no thin else. I also face this same problem. When I scan image that time I scan only at 1200dpi. I can scan 4x6 and 5x7 photos at this resolution but that time there is no issue with the photo gallery but after that I start scanning images on 8x10 photos at 1200dpi but when I try to open these files I am getting error. Then I crop the image and then the size will reduce 25% then I try to open this image in photo gallery and then I see image will perfectly open without giving any error. I think you also reduced the size of image then try to open in Photo Gallery.