Thread: Windows 7 Repair utility disc functions incomplete

Windows 7 Repair utility disc functions incomplete

Hi. This is a kind of problem that I am facing. The issue is that my windows 7 repair utility disc is not able to load or function completely. I have burned the disc from one of my friends system. Please help me out. I do not know what has to be done. I use a desktop machine with windows 7 as the operating system. It is totally a mess. Hope to get a solution for the same. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 Repair utility disc functions incomplete

This problem that is your utility disc is not able to load properly might be that the disc is not proper. The disc might have gone damaged. Try to perform the action by using the original disc. It might help you to sort the problem. This could be one of the reason that you are not able to perform the same. Check out. It should let you to the conclusion well.

It can be that the disc that you have burned might not be properly initialized. It does happens sometimes that the disc may not be initialized with proper speed that it requires. It may be that the disc is burned with the maximum speed and may not be suitable for the disc that you use. Quality of the disc matters in such case. Check out for the same. Hope this should sort the problem.

You can do one thing in order to sort the issue. Create an ISO image file. This shall make your utility to work well enough. This is because it may that copying the system files for burning the disc may not properly load all the files. Creating an image that is an ISO file should let you to work the disc accordingly. It would generally create a replica of the source disc. Try it out.

Creating an image for the system repair utility disc should surely help you out. Here is the step to do it. Follow it as given below:

* Insert the blank DVD or the optical disc.
    * Open the Nero suite application for burning the disc.
    * Then copy the disc by clicking the option and then save it to the particular location.
    * After it is done Click on verify disc after burning and select the image file that is been created with maintaining the speed for DVD as 4x.
    * Burn the disc.

Sometimes quality of the disc does matter. You need to check whether the disc that is the source disc quality is better or not. It is possible that the source disc through which you have burned the disc may not be proper or might have loosed with the system files that is been unable to load the program completely. Check out for the same and then you might end up with a solution.