Thread: Unknown Error 2001

Unknown Error 2001

Hello, I am getting Unknown Error 2001 while using iTunes software, It says that it cannot restore my iTunes and having this error. How to solve this error? I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer. If you know the solution then please reply me.

Re: Unknown Error 2001

Hello, I am also getting the same error when I update my iTunes software from the internet and after that it started to get the same error as Unknown Error 2001 and unable to synch musing from my Ipod and then I simply remove the updates from my computer and just restart the system and able to solve the problem. So, if you are having same problem then I think that you will able to solve it by the use of these steps.

I think you are having problem of iTune application and due to which you are getting this Unknown Error 2001 while using it. So, If possible try to update your iTunes application so that if it is having some of the problem then it can be solved by the use of new update from the internet. So, just try it and then you will able to get the solution for your Unknown Error 2001.

Hello, I am also getting same error but, I am getting this error when I try to connect to the iTune store. The error is as follows:
    "We could not complete your itunes store request. an unknown error occurred (2001)" error message?

Why does this error is occurring? How to solve this problem? Is anyone knows how to fix this Unknown error 2001?

Hello, you are getting this problem of error 2001 due to the corrupt format of your iTune application. Few days ago I am also getting the same error and then come to know that this is the problem of my iTunes and it is happening due to the virus infection. As some of the iTunes files which are infected by the virus gets deleted by the Antivirus and due to which I was getting that error. So, I just install the new iTune on my computer and solve my problem.

Hello, It is quiet common problem and it happens when either you are not able to get either internet connection or if there is any problem in your iTune software. So, just make sure that you are having proper internet connection while using internet for connecting iTune store or if you are not having proper software installed on your computer and you are trying to open it. So, just reinstall your iTune application to solve your problem.