Thread: Recover accindently deleted file in MAC

Recover accindently deleted file in MAC

Hi,
    I had accidentally deleted some files from my MAC desktop. That a word file which was having some important contact. Is there a way to get that back. I want to ask that how make a Google search for a document in a MAC. That means if I have a office document then how to start a web site from that page. This was included in the file which I had deleted. I will try to build that again. I need a software to create a photo sideshow. Which is a suitable for the same and what is the procedure for exporting favorite from Safari.

Re: Recover accindently deleted file in MAC

Lets assumes that you are in Word processor or PowerPoint or Excel or other software displays text and want to start the search engine Google from the document. It is possible to do a Google search on one word or a sequence of words. Select a sequence of words with the mouse. Let then drag the selection onto the icon for Safari in the Dock. The search engine will then open in Safari with the request as text that has been selected.

When a user deletes a file accidentally deleted file is placed in the trash. If the basket is then emptied, the file disappears permanently. Well, almost, it is still possible to involve paying a utility such as Data Rescue II which will do its best to try to restore the file by analyzing in depth the hard disk. Data Rescue is a tool to retrieve lost volumes of Macs. It finds files and folders from crashed hard drives, floppy disks or removable cartridges. The data retrieved are stored on another media, not modifying the original disc.

Data Rescue has an original strategy, with the strategies used by other tools like 'Norton Utilities. Not only is your data in situations where other tools fail, but it transmits in much better conditions, restoring icons, dates and even folder hierarchy. Before deleting a file you must probably be preferable to avoid deleting a file by accident. If you keep this software in your computer
    then you can surely get back your deleted files.

Dr. V Guest

Mac OS X offers two solutions to this effect. To do this, select the file you want to protect. Then enable "Apple i" to bring up a window of information on this file. Now click on the Locked check box. Now try moving the file to the Trash: A message appears telling you that this is impossible! As long as the Locked check box remain checked (and the info window does not appear in time to allow normal to unchecked) it will not be possible to accidentally delete this file. The second option offered by many useful Mac OS X is the box model. Check the box to have the heart net. Then click the file to update it. At this point, you can see that the system makes a coy of the file and does the update that this copy. The original remains unchanged.

You know managing your bookmarks in Safari, but you want quick access to certain pages Web. The thing is extremely simple with Safari. Open a page of a site that you visit frequently. Then locate the icon located on the left in the address bar. Drag - drag the icon to the desktop (it may be necessary to reduce the size of Safari window beforehand). You then get an icon that when clicked, opens the Web page and stored. For this trick works, it must be your Safari browser by default you can set on the General tab of the preferences of this software.

You does not need a third party software for making slide show. Here is the way to do the same in your own computer. If you have a large number of files in a folder in the Finder, create a sideshow of photos is the infancy of art. Put yourself first in this folder and select all images with Apple A. Hold now the Ctrl key and click with the mouse to bring up a menu. Select Sideshow. It starts up itself and the images are connected themselves with a fade effect. If you move the mouse, you call a small menu with options. You can select Fit to screen so that images occupy the entire surface thereof.