Thread: Problem while sending/receiving emails in Outlook 2007

Problem while sending/receiving emails in Outlook 2007

I am facing the problem while sending/receiving emails in Outlook 2007. Whenever I am trying to pick up/send emails on domain names, I get the Error 800CCC0F. It further reports that "The connection to the server was interrupted. If the problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP)". I don't know the exact reason for this Error to generate. Does anyone have idea that why I am not able to send/receive emails and tell me solution to fix this issue..??

Re: Problem while sending/receiving emails in Outlook 2007

Where you able to send/receive emails after installing the Outlook 2007 or the problem was from the starting. If it was from the starting then try to reinstall the Outlook 2007. There might be possibility that all files required for the emails to send or receive might have not copied to your operating system properly. That is why it is causing this issue. I think that reinstalling the application would solve your problem. Before reinstalling Outlook 2007, make sure that you remove the existing version and then reinstall the application. Many times the files doesn't get overwrite which will give error again in future. So remove the application and then reinstall it.

Have you tried to run your system in Safe Mode and checked the Outlook 2007?? Many times it work fine in the Safe Mode. You can go to the safe mode by pressing the F8 key when your system boots. Once you enter into the safe mode start the Outlook 2007 and then try to send some emails. If it is working properly then you will have to restore the application. And even it is not working in the safe mode than you will have to reinstall the whole application again.

I would like to suggest you to try the System Restore. By doing the System Restore the problem of sending/receiving emails in Outlook 2007 can get fixed. You can try to do the System Restore and Repairing the application from the Control Panel. I think that should solve your issue. Even if the problem is persisting then try to reinstall the whole application again. Maybe you have not done the proper installation of that application.

If your Outlook 2007 works fine in the safe mode, then there might be issue with a Firewall or some third-party drivers that is not allowing the Outlook to send or receive the emails, since Windows doesn't load this into the safe mode. So I would like to recommend you to disable the Firewall or the third-party drivers, and then try to send an email. If you are able to send email, then you should uninstall the third-party driver or Firewall which is interfering in the process of the Outlook 2007. Hope that disabling the firewall or third-party drivers will help you.

Even I was facing the similar problem. I mine case I was unable to send an email in Outlook 2007. The only way I managed to resolve my problem is by creating the new 'account' in Outlook. Once you create the new account in outlook the new .pst will get created. Then you have to just upload your old emails into this account. Later on you can setup an email address manually. I think that creating the new account will solve your problem too.