Thread: How I edit video in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Video Editor?

How I edit video in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Video Editor?

Hello friends,
    I am working in corporate company, my work profile is I make the presentation on our projects in Power Point, but currently I want to make video added presentation, I want to add some videos on my Power Point slide, but all videos are not properly edited, there is so many video editor in market but it will take long time for editing videos, I heard something about the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, in that Microsoft add video editing feature. I don’t know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Video Editor.

Re: How I edit video in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Video Editor?

There is Microsoft give few easy steps to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Video Editor.
    • First thing you have to download and installed Office 2010 in your computer, currently it’s beta version but video editing facility are working properly.
    • Then open Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and Click the Insert tab of the Ribbon, and Video
    • Then select the “From File”, in this version we cannot add the online videos.
    • Then you see one video player in that you will see the insert your video press the button and select your video.
    • Then it automatically load the video in your Video Editor then you select other tools like Trim Bookmark, Fade in, or Loop your video.

Microsoft adds the Video Editing feature in latest Version of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Here we can use the Embed and edit video files directly in PowerPoint 2010. In that we can easily bookmark and trim your video. There is one option called attention to scenes using this we easily add the insert text and captions to scenes. We also apply the style effects to the video like fades; reflection, soft bevels and 3-D rotation are also available to help you quickly capture your audience’s attention.

Yes we can edit the Embed and edit video files directly in PowerPoint 2010. We easily trim or cut down some part of your video, using this you can show only relevant sections. Here we can also bookmark key points in a video for quick access. Also we can fade in or out the video in specification intervals. And also add the variety of video styles and effects like reflections, bevels, and 3-D rotation. With t he proper using you can capture your audience’s attention.

I think there is problem in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Video Editor, currently it’s Beta version and it’ll not support all the feature, because of this we get the problem like we can’t add the online video, it will take long time to add or insert video in video editor, there major problem is it doesn’t support all format type videos.