Thread: Information on Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15

Information on Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15

Hello everyone, I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 with a RAM of 1GB and Core2Duo processor. Since, I am using this operating system from a long time I am bored with the icons and the graphics that this operating system provides. I do not want to change the operating system too. So, my friends suggested me to use Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15. But, I need more information on Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15 as I do not know how this software actually works. what are the platforms that it supports? Please help me ass soon as possible with suitable solutions.

Re: Information on Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15

Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15 does not have any additional system requirements and it works fine on a RAM of 64 MB also. The main information on Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15 is that it supports many of the platforms or operating systems as follows:
    • Handheld
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows CE
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    Last edited by ThoMas321; 06-01-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Creation of icons, extracting and conversion of the graphics to a depth color icon of 32 bit is a very important information on Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15. So, it basically changes the look of the entire system because of which you do not need to change to any other operating system, just for the sake of looks. It also contains a very vast variety of tools and graphical effects with which you can work on. Another feature of Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15 is that it has very simple functionality along with a varied 3D effects.

The only important information on Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15 is that it is a desktop enhancement software. The key feature is that you can adjust the icon with the settings like brightness, contrast, hue, etc. Varios imports and exports are done with the files like PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc. You can also edit more than 1 icon at the same time. The easy input of text in your icon can be easily done with the help of this software.

Hello again, I want to thank all of you for your replies. I tried using Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15, but I did not find it very helpful, since my main intention was to play around with the icons in my system. I request any of you to suggest me some other alternative for Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15 that is better and also has additional features with it. Please help me with your suggestions and thank you once again.

I suggest you to make a choice from any of the softwares given below, since it is better than Wise Icon Maker 1.5.15 with many other additional features in it that allow you to play as much as you want to a great extent with the icon in your system:
    1. Falco Icon Studio
    2. IconCool Editor
    3. IconCool Manager
    4. Image Icon Converter
    5. Icon Works Pro
    6. RealWorld Icon Editor
    7. My Buddy Icons
    8. Crawler Cursors
    9. 3D Orange Animated Cursors