Thread: How I broadcast my PowerPoint Presentation over the web?

How I broadcast my PowerPoint Presentation over the web?

Hi,
    I am working in software company, on project manager level, we designed lots of corporate projects, first level project presentation are made using the PowerPoint we use the PowerPoint 2010 it’ latest version of Microsoft office. In office I want give presentation to all my team member, for that we have to come together and then we can start the presentation instead of that I want broadcast my PowerPoint Presentation over the web. I think this facility available in Microsoft office2010 anyone tell me how to use it?

Re: How I broadcast my PowerPoint Presentation over the web?

Microsoft office make easier to use this facility if don’t know how to use then just use the Microsoft office help center. If this help book you get the all the information about this latest technology. For broadcast your PowerPoint Presentation over the web you have to send a link and in one click everyone you invite will be watching a synchronized view of your PowerPoint Presentation in their browser, even if they don’t have PowerPoint 2010 installed.
    Last edited by Eric B; 06-01-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Use following steps to broadcast your PowerPoint Presentation over the web.
    • First thing you have to download and installed Office 2010 in your computer.
    • Start a broadcast from PowerPoint 2010, click on the Slide Show button , click on Broadcast Slide Show.
    • Click on Start Broadcast using this you will connect to the PowerPoint Broadcast service.
    • After that the Sign in box will appear. Sign in with your Windows Live ID. If you don’t have Hotmail Live messenger then sign up for the Hotmail Live messenger.
    • MS PowerPoint2010 will provide you a public link using that public link you can send to remote attendees, to anyone who receives a link to the broadcast may watch.
    • There is one more buttoned to add more attendees with send Invite button.
    • For viewing the broadcast, just open the Broadcast link, when get this link that time all viewers need the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.

If you want broadcast my PowerPoint Presentation over the web then use above steps, I think this all the steps are perfect to set connection between the you and your team , it’s simply work like a yahoo massage, on yahoo also we broad cast the video, this feature Microsoft use in his broadcast PowerPoint Presentation over the web feature. But there is one problem is if an attendee forwards the link to someone else, that person can also use the link to view your broadcast.

There is major problem in the MS Office Power Point is 2010, in that MS office comes with new feature it’s called “broadcast your PowerPoint Presentation over the web”, it’s useful feature but the problem is here we can’t store our data secure. When we any Power Point presentation broadcast that time if any team member give this link to any third party person then he also able to see this presentation.