Thread: Want to install Clipboard Launcher.

Want to install Clipboard Launcher.

Hi all, I have bought a brand new computer and i have installed Microsoft Windows XP. Now i want all the possible shortcuts on my computer. Though i have made shortcut icons on my computer for almost all the programs that i frequently use. And i want to install some really good software for clipboard. How will be Clipboard Launcher. I can not install it as i do not have link to download it.

Download Clipboard Launcher.

Clipboard Launcher provides a quick method of editing items in your clipboard. Clipboard Launcher runs in the system tray , quietly, without bothering you. If you want to launch something you just right click the Clipboard Launcher in the system tray and then click the last item you copied. To download this software you can click on Clipboard Launcher.

About Clipboard Launcher.

By using Clipboard Launcher, you can easily edit the items on your clip board. And these all items will be grouped based on the place from where the item were copied. This will be helping you while quick navigation, and launching, of your most recent clipboard activity. You may disable the storing items based on the application name or see items on the basis of application from where those item were copied. You can even see all the clipboard activity for Google Chrome or whatever application you want.

Clipboard Launcher do not disturb you.

Clipboard Launcher is a software that runs quietly in to the system tray, and does not disturb you. Just right click on the Clipboard Launcher in the system tray and then click the last item you copied if you want to launch anything. By just doing two clicks:
    1. You can have whatever image you want which you have found on some website, opened in MS Paint.
    2. Can access that dirty XML string opened in Visual Studio which you have got from some backward web service.
    3. You can browse to that directory from your latest build
    4. You can even browse those websites which are not hyperlinked.

Clipboard Launcher: System Requirements.

Though Clipboard Launcher does not need much system requirements but still there is something important that it needs to run without any problem. Clipboard Launcher needs .NET on your computer for its running. If you do not have .NET installed on your computer then it may happen that this software may not work properly. And other then this you must be using any windows operating system which is not older then Win98. Do not be worrying if you are using windows 7 because it is compatible with the latest version of windows.

Clipboard Launcher Includes.

Clipboard Launcher is an utility service by which you can quickly edit the clipboard items. These items could be Images, Text, URLs, Folder locations, XML, Files. By just clicking once you can directly contact to the mostly visited or recently opened application or whatever it may be.