Thread: Saving documents with Ultra backup

Saving documents with Ultra backup

Hi,
    I lost my data last week due to Windows crash. All files were corrupted. So a friend suggested to me to download and install Ultra Backup software for that. I had done the installation part but does not know how to use it. I need some instructions for the same. How to take a backup by using Ultra backup. Second thing I also want details on how to configure Kapersky antivirus. What are the needed settings. Thanks in advance.

Re: Saving documents with Ultra backup

Once downloaded and installed Kaspersky, it may be a small balloon appears at the bottom right of your screen. This message indicates that the virus definitions are not updated, which makes the software very effectively reduced. In the Base antivirus used, select extended bases. A tooltip appears then click it to hide, and then click OK. Now click on Real-Time Protection. A new window opens. Here you can select the level of security for your PC.

Always keep the level of protection as maximum security and to execute such actions on dangerous objects against unauthorized access and confirm the action from the user. In the on demand scanning option select level of analysis as maximum security and as actions to perform on dangerous objects Confirm the action to the end of the analysis. Then click OK. You been back to the configuration window of Kaspersky. Then click Update.

UltraBackup is a free program that allows you to save your documents. Despite its free, it has many very practical options backup schedule, excluding files or folders by masks, compression, sending mail, etc. It is not so hard to run the backup. Just run the application and click on backup to backup your entire PC. The first windows will give you all information regarding the various options available in it.

Run ultra backup and then click on next. The wizard prompts you to enter an encryption key if you wish to encrypt your backups. I will suggest you to choose a key, it does not commit you in any way to encrypt your backups. Choose a key as long as possible with as many different characters (and special) as possible. Alternate letters, numbers and special characters so that the key does not want to say anything.

Ultra backup has and easy to use interface. Just click on Next from the main windows and navigate to various options. A screen will ask you to choose between using the Application Mode or Service Mode. Consider Application Mode (not active in the background by default, which has conditioned my choice) and then click Next. UltraBackup tells you via a dialog box that will configure your system. Click OK and wait a few minutes. The end of window settings is displayed then you can click Finish. Then choose to launch UltraBackup.