Thread: Corel X4 causes system to restart slow with windows 7

Corel X4 causes system to restart slow with windows 7

Hi. I have a desktop machine and using it with windows 7 as the operating system. The problem is that I have installed Corel DrawX4 suite application software in my system and this has lead the system to restart slowly and also it makes the system to freeze. Please help me out in order to male the things to work properly. Thank you.

Re: Corel X4 causes system to restart slow with windows 7

The problem may bot be necessarily with the application that you have installed it could be the compatibility issue. Your system may not be compatible well to use the application well enough and to execute it properly in order to make the things to work accordingly. You need to uninstall the application and try some downgraded version to check out. This shall help your system to restart in a quicker response.

The application software that you have installed may be appended with some bugs or virus due to which it has slowed down the process of your system. You need to scan the software that you have installed with the installed files that has been allocated well. Scan the complete system to check any other files has been infected. There can be a possibility that it might have caused it to do so. Check out.

It might be that the system might have been completely used up the hard disk space by the applications that has been installed or number of programs that is been accessed with the system. Check out for the application or programs that is been installed and remove the unwanted applications. This shall help in making the system to process faster.

Another issue could be related to the system configuration utility that is its memory. It can be that your system memory may not be sufficient enough so that it can work well with the system. Increase your Ram by adding one more to he system or by using a single slotted RAM with high capacity. This shall enable your system to execute multiple tasks with higher frequency and huge file to perform well without affecting the system.

Go to the run command option from the start menu and then type Regedit. now navigate through the following key that is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management. You would get an option to the values that is been checked and unchecked. In that you would get to see option as ClearPageFileAtShutdown. If the value is yes the set it to 0 it would disable it and 1 would enable it.