Thread: Manage different shut down services in Windows 7

Manage different shut down services in Windows 7

I had installed Windows 7 in my computer. I am new in Windows and does not know much about it. The interface and explorer looks very new to me. The problem is when I click on shutdown in Windows 7 it starts again after sometime. I am completely new in it. Does anyone tell me about the different options available in Windows 7 for shutting it down properly. It is a new system so I fear that some thing might be damaged.

Re: Manage different shut down services in Windows 7

You are having the problem that you cannot shut down the computer, but it is the simple and the easy thing to do. But you can do this in different way in Windows 7. You can select from this which is the best shut down option. You can see the shut down button on the right hand side at the bottom after you select the start button.

The first option is the shut down. If you want to shut down then you have to click on the shut down button. You do not have to open the other option for that. In the Windows 7 it try to shut down the system completely. This you can do any time in the day. You can do this at the end of the or after you had complete the work in your computer.

The next option in the Windows 7 to shut down the computer. The Restart. This restart button reboot your system. It is also called as the warm boot or soft boot. By this you can save all the information to your hard drive and it will turn off the computer for some time and then again it turn on. This is done most of the time when you get some problem at work. Restarts are often needed in troubleshooting scenarios.

You can also use this sleep option. This will keep your system in a low power state, but it will not make the computer off. If you are using this option then it is very easy to take you back to the work very fast. You do not have to wait till it reboot in the restart option. It will take a very little second. You have to just press the power button and come it back from the sleep mode and it come to action.

The Hibernate mode is also one type of option. It is a concession between the shut down and sleep mode. It only keep the current information and shut down the system. If you are working or kept open some application and when you turn off it will try to remember what was working and at the time when you start the computer the application will be open for work. Hibernate mode is intended mainly for laptop and netbook users.