Thread: How to install TextBridge PRO 11.

How to install TextBridge PRO 11.

Hi all, I am handling a small business and generally i use my computer to edit some articles and news. I have installed the windows 7 on my computer and i am in search of some really good software to deal with the huge number of texts. How will be TextBridge PRO 11? Is it simple to use and how to install it?

System Requirements for TextBridge PRO 11.

Yes ofcourse you can use TextBridge PRO 11 to do the task regarding the text issues you have. Before you try to install this software i would like to tell you about some system requirements needed by this software.
    1. 140 MB hard disk space.
    2. Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Me, Vista and Windows NT 4.0.
    3. SVGA Monitor, minimum 800 x 600 (256 colors or higher).
    4. Intel Pentium processor or equivalent.
    5. CD-ROM drive.
    6. 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended).

What is TextBridge PRO 11.

TextBridge Pro 11 is very much good software when you want normal paper sheets on your computer. It can easily turn your printed pages in to electronic documents which you can use for whatever purpose you want. By using this software you will not have to retype the same documents. And new User Interface and OCR engine makes it much easier for you.

Accuracy of TextBridge PRO 11.

First of all TextBridge PRO 11 have became more productive and fast because of its Accuracy. It is just because of redevelopment of recognition engines. This has lead to perfect accuracy of the TextBridge PRO 11. I think this software would be the right one to use in your computer as you have to do all your work with the text articles which i think will not be a short text paragraphs.

New Page Formatter and Recognition by TextBridge PRO 11.

TextBridge PRO 11 not only does the text editing but it does it with proper formations so you would not have to do much editing regarding the same. TextBridge PRO 11 has New Page Formatter which can do a better format retention for those pages which have more graphics. This software has ability for Recognizing Spreadsheets, Tables, And Non-Gridded Tables accurately which is quite difficult with other softwares.

Direct OCR in TextBridge PRO 11.

By using TextBridge PRO 11, It is much easier to recognize colored text and backgrounds accurately as it seems. This was not the case with the older versions. And the main feature that is Direct OCR which lets user to move documents directly to the word or any other text readers. But you can now maintain tables and graphics directly by TextBridge PRO 11.