Thread: Want to install PulpMotion Advanced.

Want to install PulpMotion Advanced.

Hi all, I have used the older version of pulp motion. And now i want to install the latest version of this software. I have enjoyed the older version to the highest most limit. But i just can not wait for sound settings provided in the latest version. Currently i am using windows vista as an operating system on my computer which is quit suitable for the entertainment/Graphic programs. Please provide me PulpMotion Advanced.

New PulpMotion Advanced.

New PulpMotion Advanced will help you to create slideshow based on highly customizable themes. You can make presentation of your pictures as well as your video in a single animation by using PulpMotion Advance. The files that you have made can be share as video, screensaver or executable player. PulpMotion Advanced makes your pictures come to life with animation created from regions of interest you can easily define with the integrated editor.

System Requirements for PulpMotion Advanced.

Here are the System Requirements to run PulpMotion Advanced on your computer.
    1. Mac OS X 10.5 or later, All versions of windows after Windows 98.
    2. 1-GHz G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac.
    3. 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended).
    4. Quartz Extreme compatible card.
    5. Internet connection required for registration.

Whats new in PulpMotion Advanced.

Following are the list of latest functionality provided in the new version of PulpMotion.
    • Snow Leopard compatibility.
    • Visual feedback during export. You can now follow the movie creation process and see what frame is being computed in real-time.
    • Easier access to the ‘Theme update’ function via a new button ‘Check Theme’ right inside the Theme browser.
    • Various memory and speed enhancements.
    • fixed : dropping a sound file from the Finder now works (PulpMotion Standard).
    • fixed : opening of theme bundles downloaded from our web site now works.

Download PulpMotion Advanced.

Your pictures are no more static but reveal a new dimension. You can also record audio comments on the fly, add music and let PulpMotion Advanced take care of the synchronization and sound transitions. Create never-seen-before animations in no time and tell you stories with style. Dedicated iPhone/iPod export lets you carry your creations on your favourite Apple device and share them with others while you’re on the road. Click on name to download PulpMotion Advanced.

Sound Feature in PulpMotion Advanced.

Now PulpMotion have came up with the advance sound capabilities in its new version that is PulpMotion Advanced. This means that now you are not at all restricted by only one sound media per slideshow. You can just drag and drop your sound files provided with the timelines. PulpMotion Advanced synchronizes your music with the show. And it much easy to maitaing coordination between your images and music.