Thread: Want to know about Holy Mackerel Softwares.

Want to know about Holy Mackerel Softwares.

Hello everybody, I have used OfficeHaven provided free by the Holy Mackerel. I liked this software but i think there will be some more software provided by the same developer that is Holy Mackerel. It might happen that even those softwares also can be useful to me. Can anybody tell me that which softwares are made by him and what is their names ?

Holy Mackerel's CleanHaven.

CleanHaven is also a nice software that has been made by Holy Mackerel. In this software you can clean up a huge number of text so easily. Then cleaned text can be replaced by the main text with additional cleaning performed. Once you are finished then the cleaned text will be available from the global cleaned text window. You can even make changes in thousands lines by using this software before you put that data in to CRMHaven.

How to use CleanHaven.

CleanHaven is a good software provided by the Holy Mackerel for cleaning up the text lines. Do you know that how to use this software ? You have to just paste the text into the main window which you want to clean. And there is no limitations about number of characters in CleanHaven, so you just do not have to think about how lengthy your data is. First set the attribute you want cleaned, you can even set multiple attributes also. Once you are done with setting the attributes, Simply click on the "Clean".

Minute Timer X from Holy Mackerel.

Minute Timer X is a simple and very much useful but small software which has been made and published by Holy Mackerel. Actually it is a simple timer by which you can set any event of some number of minutes, by default it is One Minute. It will give yo warning before 10 seconds of finishing time if you check for the 10-second warning and final buzzer. It is much useful software to control the timings while representations, short talks, cooking etc.

KeyWack X : Holy Mackerel's Game.

I think KeyWack will be the only game provided by the Holy Mackerel. Actually it is not a game for adults and even for teens. This game is for those kids who likes to bang their parent's computer by pressing random keys on keyboard. This game helps parents of those kids who accidentally opens important programs or the may harm some programs. And even KeyWack becomes the very much entertaining for small kids as it makes different sounds on pressing the keys. You can use your mouse also to place a particular shape.

KeyWack Features.

Here are some features or you can say options to play in KeyWack.
    1. Limit display to counting through numbers then letters to teach kids (Command-K).
    2. Command-R performs rotation of letters & numbers.
    3. Command-S turns the Sound off.
    4. Command-W will wipe the screen of images.
    5. Command-A will show "Help".
    6. Type Command-Q or Control-X to quit KeyWack.