Thread: Problem with folder protection software

Problem with folder protection software

Hi friends i am using a compaq presario laptop with windows 7 as my operating system. I recently downloaded a trial version software for protecting some confidential documents, It said that its a 30 day trial period. But to my surprise the software expired in one day. That's why i am not allowed to view the important folder anymore. It had all of my projects. Please tell me how can i recover the password protected folder?

Re: Problem with folder protection software

I think that there should be a way to decrypt your locked files, It would be better if you provide us the name of the program you have used. I think that the most probable way to disable the folder protection by buying the software online. I think you should not have tried the software on the documents which are so important to you.

Firstly i would like to know Whether the folder you have protected is on NTFS file system or FAT32 system. The solution to the problem will basically depend on the type of file system which you are using or else try to search about this problem on the official site or from where you got the download.

Hello friends firstly i would like to thanks you all for replying me I have got trapped in a critical situation of locking my very important files. I would like to tell you that i am using the NTFS file system in my system. So please help me i would like to get the solution as early as possible.

Your problem seems to me very critical or you have got trapped by the software manufacturer. To get your files back you have only two ways to get your files back. Firstly you can buy the software from the website from where you have downloaded the software and the second solution is that you should try to get the software uninstalled from the the add or remove programs in the control panel.

The simplest way to get your problem solved is that you have to use a freeware like Hide Files and Folders for windows 7 which is a password-protected security utility working which works at the kernel level in windows. This utility can help you to get your files back . Hope your problem is solved