Thread: Any cheaper screencasting software pls?

Any cheaper screencasting software pls?

Hi and happy new year dudes. I'm new here for some helps about choosing one cheap screencasting app.
    I'm making some demos of how to use the software of my company, also I need narration recording and zoom-and-pan feature since it makes quite easy for audiences to follow. I've tried Camtasia 30-day trial, all things work good but I'm afraid the price makes me little nervous. Anyone can introduce a cheaper screencasting software which offers those features mentioned above?

Re: Any cheaper screencasting software pls?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU..!!
    You can either try the Wondershare DemoCreator 2.0.0.8 or the DemoCreator. Both are the Screen-casting applications.
    You can create multimedia flash-based presentations, tutorials, software simulations,etc bu using the Wondershare DemoCreator. Also the zoom-n-pan feature of DemoCreator allows you to zoom and pan in a specific area showing only the relevant parts of your scene in specific details and make your point clearly.

A prosperous new to to you too friend. I have heard about to screen casting software which are absolutely the first one is the "camstudio" and the second one is the "Wink". I have not used either of them but one of my friend have used the wink and told me that it is one of the best freely available screen casting software. So i will advise you to go for it.

As you want a cheaper screen casting software you can go for open source software which are either available free or at cheaper rates. Virtual DUB is one such software which available for free. Also there are many freeware available such as Capture Fox and Windows Media Encoder.

oh many thanks dudes. I returned to office after enjoying my great New Year travel to Xishuang Banna, a paradise in which all living Beings thrive and flourish, and also appreciate your helps.

@chroma
    I've found that most of other screen recording software which offer you video editing features cost more than $200 only except this one. I downloaded the trial version 2.8 (not 2.0.0.8) and it provide plenty of editing features which meet my needs. Perhaps I'd like to choose it.

@kattman
    yea camstudio is an open source app free but sometimes it crush on my computer, I don't why but it really often happens. Wink it's my first time hear about that name, I will get it around.

@ThoMas321
    Free is good but I mean I have to edit my videos for purpose. Majority of freeware don't offer such kind of support so I have to quit to find others, paid though. And one more thing is that it should be simple and quite time-saving to edit video and make a quick publish, I hope those common screen recording software but not professional video making solution can help me.

After all, great thanks for suggestion and tips and happy New Year.

~ Adward