Thread: Best MAC Tools for Image Editing

Best MAC Tools for Image Editing

Hi,
    I am looking for best application suggested for Image Editing. I have a MAC desktop system. I had tried some tools but they are not worth and most of them has limited features. Adobe is not my cup of tea. It is very advance. I need simple and basic image editors for MAC. The other things which I want to try to generate some customize icons for a script. Suggest some simple tools and the trial download if possible to check out. Only the recommended one. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best MAC Tools for Image Editing

I will recommend you to use Seashore. It is an image editor with many features. The best thing about this is that it is open source and written in Cocoa. It supports file format specific to GIMP, but offers only the basic editing features that are sufficient for most users. The application is freely available for download. It has simple and easy to use interface which is quiet impressive.
    Seashore Download

If you want to work on different image icon then Can Combine Icons. It is a best and very simple tool to use. It can create customized icons from your images within less times. The icons and other artwork created by it are ready for instant use. The tool is simple but yet more powerful and gives out more options. The same is suitable for new and expert for desktop customization. It is simply used to assemble various icons or images and make an icon like its name suggests.

Iconographer is a complete icon editor. It allows you to change icons of items and edit icons contained in resource software. Iconographer was planned from the outset to use several sizes of icons, including: MacOS Classic (8-bit only), MacOS 8.5 + (icons 32-bit and 8-bit), MacOS X (128-pixel icons in files. icns), Windows XP and Windows files (. ico), and MacOS X Server (48 pixel icons in files. tiff). The same is a freeware tool. It is a dedicated tools for creating icons but I am not sure about the image editing also.

If you want a dedicated screen capture tool and a image editor then Snapz Pro is the right choice. It is simple shareware tool that gives out a good quality images directly takes from your screen. Edit the same and then use as you want. It allows you to capture everything that happens on the screen and save it as a QuickTime file. You can record effortlessly from the screen and use the for your own.
    Snapz Pro

If you are looking for a simple but advanced tool which can help you to edit image and create some simple and custom animations. It gives out very useful features and then you can easily create you image. The best part of this tool is that is can help you to add some beautiful effects to your images. It is a 3D type software which limited cost and better productivity. It offers you animation, rendering, and 3D modeling for Mac OS X.
    Download:

Cheetah3D