Thread: Want to install Power Retouche.

Want to install Power Retouche.

Hi all, I have bought this computer for my professional use. As i am a professional photographer , I use Adobe Photoshop for my digital photography. I want some plug ins for adobe photoshop. Actually i am planning for Power Retouche. even i have it but i do not have time to knoe about it and i do not want to waste my time in knowing about it. Please help with the information about Power Retouche.

Power Retouche: Plug in for Adobe Photoshop.

There are number of plug ins for Adobe Photoshop. One of the famous and most useful plug in for Photoshop is PowerRetouche. PowerRetouche would be helping you to solve the most thorny problems of digital photography. Actually PowerRetouche makes it easy to do editing with the image in the photoshop. There are some about 20 plug ins has been designed to solve some specific problems. Most of them are intuitive to use.

Functions provided by the Power Retouche.

Here are the different types of functions that can be used while using the Power Retouche. There some around 20 type in it.
    Anti-aliasing, Black & White Studio, Black Definition, Brightness Editor, Color Corrector, Contrast Editor, Dynamic Range Compression, Exposure Corrector, Golden Section, Lens Distortion Corrector, Noise Filter, Posterizer, Radial Density Corrector, Saturation Editor, Sharpness Editor, Soft Filter, Toned Photos, Transparency Editor , White Balance Corrector.

Awards won by Power Retouche.

Power Retouche is a quality software or plug in made for photographers. By using this software many photographer has created many unbelievable pics. This Plug In have won many awards also like
    Photoshop User, Jan. 2004: "As a filter that have solved most thorny problems of digital photographer."
    Digital Camera Magazine, May 2004: "A comprehensive, pro-level set of filters for the photographic professional."
    Cybia 2004, Cybia 2003: Best of the best, Quality Software.

When Power Retouche launched.

Today PowerRetouche is most usable and successful plug ins used by the digital photographer. It was founded in 2001 when they were came out with the unique unsharp mask. This was the tool which does not create negative edgelines. PowerRetouche was the first and only one to come up with this kind of tool in those days.

Black Definition, Dynamic Range Compression, Soft Filter in Power Retouche.

Black Definition - It is used for controlling the black in photos and graphics as if there were colorchannel. Basically it targets on saturated or unsaturated areas. Whenever black definition is raised then the plastic 3D sense in a photo is greatly enhanced. Reducing the black definition means making colors of the photo more vivid without raising their saturation.

Dynamic Range Compression - It looks like fake illumination when Shadow illumination is used without artefacts. This will give you the full control on the all aspects of dynamic range correction.

Soft Filter - It is used to spread the softness and control the strength of the softness. But it does not blur the image. It can be used as a noise filter as well.