Thread: How to customize dock.

How to customize dock.

Everyone is familiar with the Dock on MAC desktop. There are some default applications available on it. How can I add a application on it. Means how to customize it. I want to add an application or any document on it like placing a shortcut on the desktop. And in the same way how to delete it also if I don't want to use it.

Re: How to customize dock.

You can change the position of the dock. And in the Mac OS X there is a number of way to customize the dock. You have to choose dock from the Apple menu you will get the dialog box and it will give you right to enter to all the dock option in to the customization. You can change the size of the dock. You can make appear the dock any where you want.

In this you can add the application to the dock. If you enjoy the dock, and you can use it for more. You can add the item which you are using regular. You have two way for it. You can use the favorite presentation software and you have to keep it on the dock for all the time. You have to right click on the icon of the dock. It will appear on your contextual menu.

You can try this option. You have to open the application from the folder. Then you have see the grab option and then go to the edit. And if you want to use it then drag it to the dock. In the same way if you want to use the text edit for the next time , you just go to the dock and click the icon. It is also easy to use multiple application in it by just using this methods.

You have just seen how to add on the application of the dock. In this we can also remove the application from the dock. If you think that you have add a lot of application to the dock. So you can remove the number of application which you do not want. This you can do at any time. You have to just grab the icon of the document, files etc which you have to remove from there, you have to just drag it out. Release the button of the mouse.

In this same way you can also customize the dock. The favorite applications in the dock. In the dock their must be the document which you update it daily. And it may be having the data of folder of favorite recipes. The file in which you can enter quickly without opening the other files. You can see how to add the icon and put on the dock.