Thread: Which is the best XML editor?

Which is the best XML editor?

Hello Friends,

I want use the XML editor which is very easy to operate and to handle. I am getting too much difficult while working on my old XML editor. If you are working on XML files than according to you which is the best XML editor? Please give some suggestions for XML editor. Your help will be greatly appreciable.

Re: Which is the best XML editor?

Hello Friend,

According to me "Oxygen" XML editor. The functions of this XML editor is very easy to understand. Oxygen XML editor is suitable for both XML experts as well as for XML beginners.You are able to handle XProc pipelines and XML databases with "Oxygen" XML editor. This XML editor include inbuilt style sheets for DocBook, TEI, DITA and for XHTML . "Oxygen" XML editor has support to mostly all operating system such as Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Solaris.

Hi,

I am using "XmlSpy" XML editor. I haven't got any difficulties while working over this XML editor. The "XmlSpy" XML editor is best suitable for XML file which are more complicated and large in coding. This XML editor highlights all tags of the XML language. So it will more easy to identify the wrong entered XML tag. The debugging of the XML code over this XML editor is very good. I hope you will like this XML editor.

Oxygen is the universal xml editor, it has the following features:
    • It has facility to share the XML Editor options of oxygen with the project
    • It supports multi-line & single line find-replace of the regular expressions.
    • It has better completion support of XML content such as attributes, elements and values.
    • It has Schema Model View to show the information regarding the schema

Hi Friend,

Following are list of XML editor which is I know. All below mentioned XML editor best for XML coding:
    1. XmlSpy XML editor.
    2. Oxygen XML editor.
    3. Emeditor.
    4. EditiX XML Editor

Hello,

"EditiX XML Editor" is the best XML editor for XML beginners. This XML editor displays tooltip for each and every error occurred during debugging. In this editor in the tree format, It also has Snippets to reuse XML structure. The parsing and formatting is supported by this XML editor. It supports re-factoring of attribute, attribute, prefix, element and comment. This editor maintains table for all error which are deleted. EditiX XML Editor has various generator for XML Instances along with W3C and DTD Schema.