Thread: Backup with Nero 9

Backup with Nero 9

I have Nero 9 and its having online backup feature but getting confuse everytime when i go further with that option , I'm trying back up my games and other important data , someone said me that nero 9 can do that, but i don't know how to do it ? please help !

Re: Backup with Nero 9

Nero has implemented its suite of recording and managing media files with a feature that allows backing up online, or locally. That is, the backups may be stored in an external hard drive, or the same computer, or can be uploaded to an Internet server to free our storage devices that burden.

First register your nero then you can continue with online backup.

Its registered please tell me the procedure How do online backups with Nero 9 Reloaded ?

Once installed and running, go to Backup and Backup will press on. The file storage service of Nero Online Backup is payment, although we subscribe to the free version will allow us to store up to 1 GB.

To browse, click on Subscribe to Nero Online Backup and follow a very simple little wizard.

Once registered, we can start back up online, although eye, attach these copies only files like Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos.

With the Doom of Online Storage Copy selected, we will be adding folders where inside, there are files or files of any of the 4 types of content we have spoken.

Once finished selecting files, click on Backup and wait for it to finish uploading process.

Restore online backup with Nero Online Backup

The online backup we created, we will save space on our hard drives, or to have safeguarded the important files in case of having to reformat the computer.