Thread: How to keep widgets on Desktop

How to keep widgets on Desktop

Is there a way by which I can keep the widget on the desktop. I tried to look for some third party software for the same. I even looked in the settings things and found nothing. I need some simple things which help me to keep all the widgets on the desktop. Secondly is it possible to install a Tiger or Snow leopard without a DVD. If yes then how.

Re: How to keep widgets on Desktop

To keep the widgets on the desktop. Mac give you the guide to keep the dashboard widgets on your desktop. By this you can get only the right to enter by the activated dashboard. This help you to leave some thing on your desktop. Before you are moving the widgets to the desktop you have to enable the dev mode with the help of the terminal.

You can also move the widgets to your desktop. If you want to off the dashboard from your desktop then you have to follow the following steps. You have to press the key F12 so that you can activate the dashboard or the button which is used to it. Then you drag the widget. Again you press the F12 button, then with the help of the mouse you can widget were you want. Like this you can do it as many time you like.

You had asked that is it possible to install the operating system without the DVD. Yes, it is possible to install. In the any firewire hard drive you can install the Mac OS X Tiger or any ipod with the help of the firewire. Just you have the following requirement. Install the tiger DVD, with the DVD drive and the Mac. And the firewire cable with a ipod.

You can also try the following step on your own risk. First insert the tiger DVD, then you connect the ipod to your Mac with the help of the DVD drive, but you have to make sure that the mounting of the ipod as a disk is enable. You will see the /Applications/Utilities/, when you have launch the Apple's disk for the applet utility.

Then after that you have to select the disk which is listed to your left side, you have to select the restore tab. Then you can see the source and the destination field. You can find the ipod drive and the tiger DVD on the left.then you have to just drag the tiger DVD on the source field and the ipod drive on the destination field.