Thread: direct copying from one cd to other

johnrocks Guest

direct copying from one cd to other

I have two cd rom in my system. is there any software available which directly copy from one cd in first rom to the other?

Re: direct copying from one cd to other

You can make use of any version of Nero software. It simply ask you to give path of the drive from which it can copy the files and simply copy that data to the blank cd. You can get latest Nero software from here
    So, make download and install it on your computer for direct copying from one cd to other.

First ensure that you have the correct and latest CD rom writer software driver installed for the copying application you use. If you only have one disk drive then you must use something like itunes, windows media player, or nero to rip(copy songs to computer) then burn those back to the blank disk. CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of copy protection. CloneCD's award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks.

Hello Friend,

Why do you need two CD rom? I don't know any software to copy data from CD to CD. Rather than using two CD rom use single and copy the data in computer that you want to copy to anther CD. And after this use any CD burning software to copy this data to another CD. I hope you have got the idea.

There's no need of two CD rom coz one will do ur whole work, it will first copy ur data and then will write it to a blank cd. insert the cd u want to copy into ur cd rw and click the option copy, when the copy will finish it will ask u to insert a blank cd and then insert a blank and it will write it on the blank cd..thats all