Thread: "working online/offline" error with outlook express

"working online/offline" error with outlook express

Hello, I am getting problem with my Outlook express. When I try to check my emails from Outlook express and click on "Work online" button, after some time I logged out directly and so, not able to send any mail. But, when I again logged in and then try to send any mail, I will able to send. After some time again same situation occurs. What is the reason behind this. Recently I have installed Norton Internet Security on my computer to protect my computer from viruses. Can anyone tell me exact reason behind this?

Re: "working online/offline" error with outlook express

I think your Norton Internet Security antivirus is giving you this problem as your problem of getting this error started after installing it. So, for just try uninstall that particular antivirus software and then try to check whether you are getting same problem or not. I think you wont get any problem with your Outlook express and also don't get any error of "working online/offline". You need to search some option in your norton regarding the working on interent. By making use of that option you will able to connect to internet from your outlook express.

Hey, I am also getting same problem with my Internet Explorer. When I try to connect internet from my computer it starts and then after some time it wont allow to search for anything and stops connection. I have recently installed Norton Internet Security for removing viruses from my computer and many viruses were deleted from computer. Is this problem is occurring due to the problem of any virus which is not detected by the Norton Internet Security. Please, give me some solution.

This is quiet simple to solve this problem. You just need to make one setting with your Norton Internet Security as follows:
    • First you need to open Norton control panel.
    • In this you need to open settings panel.
    • Now in the Email your Antispam is on, you need to off it.
    • This setting will help you to stay online all the time till you want.

You are getting this problem due to the installation of your Norton Internet Security. As before few days, I am also getting same problem and then to overcome it, I uninstall the Norton Internet Security from my computer and install the Avast Home Edition on my computer. So, you can also try for the same if you want to solve your problem. So, do this and solve your problem. Avast Home Edition is working better on my computer and also help you to avoid some malicious sites from opening by giving you popup regarding that.

You are getting error of "working online/offline" from your outlook express due to your Norton Internet Security. So, to solve this problem you need to do the following setting in your Norton Internet Security:
    1. Open your Norton Internet Security control panel.
    2. Click on panel for setting.
    3. Make off your Antispam from email setting.
    4. Problem is solved.