Thread: Problem with the Microsoft Office Database

Problem with the Microsoft Office Database

Hello Friends,
    I have some problem with my Microsoft Office 2008.I recently install my new Windows Vista OS after that i installed MS Office 2008 it will properly installed but the problem is whenever i open any MS Office program like MS Word,Excel,PowerPoint that time i got the error message like "Missing Database". and then application will terminate automatically. How can i solved this problem?

Problem with the Microsoft Office

Hi,
    For the same problem i face couple of weeks. I have HP laptop with Windows Vista Home Basic Edition. When I installed the Office 2008 that time some files are not properly installed and i get the same problem, I think my office database ".dll" files will not installed or files are currepted. But then I Uninstalled the MS Office clean the registry using registry cleaner software and then i reinstalled the MS Office again and its work properly.

Useful steps when you are having problems in MS Office

Hi,
    I have the solution for this so don't worry. I think there is some files are currepted or missing in your MS Office application. There is simple way to repair your application just follow the steps to solve this problem

1. Download the latest MS Office Updates from Microsoft Download center
    then updates the all the files Or Run the Microsoft Autoupdater for that you have to open MS Office application and run the Autoupdater.
    2. Run all downloaded files this files ares update the all old files if that time any old files are currepted this files also replace by the new new installed files
    3.Then close all MS Office application or restart the system all changes will apply all registry will update and reactivated
    4.Run MS Office again and see all programs are able run or not
    I sure your all program will run properly

Clean Registry and get the solution

I think there is issue with your registry. When you installed new OS that time some registry files will not installed properly or some registry entry will not remove form your system registry.
    For that you have to installed any registry cleaner software and clear the unuse registry after that uninstalled the application and again run the registry cleaner for removing the current uninstalled application registry.
    and then installed the MS Office and check it will work.
    Hope this helps.