Thread: Is anyone know the procedure to recover shift deleted mail item?

Is anyone know the procedure to recover shift deleted mail item?

Hello friends,

I am aware about that we can recover the items which are deleted using only "Delete" key. Normally deleted items goes in the the "Recycle bean" and we can restore back these deleted item. But I don't know how to recover the shift deleted mail item. According to me the item which is deleted using "Shift + Delete" are permanently gets deleted. Is anyone know procedure to recover shift deleted mail item? I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Is anyone know the procedure to recover shift deleted mail item?

If you want to recover the shift deleted mail, then please follow the below instructions:
    • First make sure that 'Outlook" is closed.
    • Then open the Windows registry editor and browse "My Computer \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Exchange \ Client \ Options" path.
    • Then select "New" option from the edit menu.
    • Then you need to select the DWORD Value and set it's value to 1.
    • Finally Restart your Outlook.

Hi Friend,

I don't think there is any way to recover the shift deleted mail item as it's permanently get deleted. As per my understanding we recover mail which is deleted using only delete key. I haven't seen any procedure to recover the shift deleted item. Hopefully if you get any method to recover the shift deleted mail item then let me know also.

I have successfully tried to recover the shift deleted item. For this you first need to write "regedit" in the run. Then need to open the " \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\EXCHANGE\CL IENT\OPTIONS registry key". Then see for options tab, and check for "DWORD VALUE". Then you should rename it to "DumpsterAlwaysOn". Please do it care fully as it is case sensitive. Please also make sure value of the DWORD VALUE is set to "1". After this got to the outlook and select "Recover deleted items" option which is from tool menu. Then you get all the shift deleted mails.

Hi,

Yes it is possible to recover the mail items which is deleted using the "Shift + delete". for this you need to add the "Recover deleted Items" option in the tool menu of the outlook. And if you wan to know the procedure to add this option in the outlook then please visit to below link:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...165281033.aspx

Visit this link and let me know if you are recover the sift deleted mail or not.

Hello,

There is one software which is used to recover the permanently deleted items. This software is "File Recover 5.0". You need to download this application. After downloading this application install it on your system. This software has the "Start a Quick Scan" option, and which is used to scan your system for deleted item. To download this software you need to search it on the google serch engine. Please try this software and let me know.