Thread: What is IP Hider Tool?

What is IP Hider Tool?

Hello, I have bought a brand new computer and i am using windows 7 on this computer. I will be using this computer for the internet use most of the time. I know that there will many risks while surfing on the internet, For being safe while surfing i would like to hide my Internet Protocol so that nobody will be able to see my computer address. Is there any tools to make this possible ?

Use IP Hider 4.5

You can use IP Hider 4.5 software to make this possible for you. Basically IP Hider 4.5 will mask IP address to prevent your surfing habits and your internet activity on the web which can be monitored by websites or ISPs. It also clears all the traces which can harm/use your computer in many ways such as Internet history, typed URL, temporary Internet files, Cookies etc.

Smart/Advanced mode of IP Hider 4.5.

Its true that you can play safe on the internet by using the IP Hider 4.5. This application have two modes as per the security restrictions. One mode is Smart mode and another one is Advanced mode. Smart will be perfect for the beginners users of internet. Where Advance mode lets you configure the IP Hider Tool manually. Actually it uses the anonymous proxies to rout all the internet traffic through it.

Hide My IP 2009.

Hide My IP 2009 is a software which extremely easy to use and it is also compatible with the windows 7. Following are some Key Benefits & Features of Hide My IP 2009.

1. Protect Your Identity and Stop Hackers.
    2. Un-ban Your IP From Forums.
    3. Advanced Application Support.
    4. Easily Conceal Your IP Address.
    5. Send Anonymous Emails.
    6. Anonymous Web Surfing.

Hide My IP 2009 is a good to use.

First of all Hide My IP 2009 have great support for the machines on which windows 7 runs. And even it is very much easy to use. You can fake up your IP address by using this software by which you can visit even those site on which your real IP address has been banned. And using Cookie Crumble will make it more effective. You can hide your IP in E-mail headers which is supported by many webmail services such as Yahoo, Hotmail, and GMail.

Use IP Hider.

IP Hider is a software provided free on the internet by which you can anonymously browse on the web. It provides the following options to deal with the privacy settings regarding internet.

1. Clear Cookies.
    2. Clear Auto complete Password History.
    3. Clear Internet Favorites.
    4. Clear Internet History.
    5. Clear Auto Complete Forms History.
    6. Clear Typed URL.
    7. Clear Temporary Internet Files.