Thread: Alternative Downloader for Free Download Manager

Alternative Downloader for Free Download Manager

hi
    i am using windows 7 on my new computer i am looking for alternative Downloader software for Free Download Manager because on my windows Free Download Manager not working proper i tried to reinstall it again but that wont worked for me ..so please help me

Re: Alternative Downloader for Free Download Manager

DownThemAll is solution for you, The purpose of this extension for Firefox is as simple as its title suggests. You've probably already solved before a download page containing various links, such as a program that also requires the installation of plugins or patches. DownThemAll! you facilitate the tedious task of downloading them one by one. Specifically, the extension is called from a right click and displays a dialog box, all links on the page. Just check those you want to download and run the process. A tab allows you to do the same for images of the webpage.

Orbit Downloader is a download manager of rich media content based on peer to peer technology. Via an interface clear and intuitive, you can download files, including music and videos broadcast in streaming from sites such as YouTube, GoogleVideo, RapidShare, MySpace, etc.. The application is compatible with various browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Maxthon, Netscape) and supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP.

FreeRapid Downloader automates group procedures and downloads on sites hosting files like MegaUpload, RapidShare, MediFire, etc.. With this software you can download multiple files simultaneously. You save time for the massive files that are proposed or in parts. FreeRapid Downloader supports most sharing sites such as MediaFire, DepositFiles, Easy-share, SaveFile, UploadBox, WebShare, Gigasize, GameTrailers, iFile, Picasa.google.com, etc..

Internet Download Manager can increase up to 500% the speed of your downloads. It also helps to plan operations and transfer those to resume interrupted due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdowns, or power failure. Internet Download Manager implements a dynamic file segmentation and downloading songs. It maximizes the download speed by dynamically adjusting your connection settings. Queues downloads, firewall, proxy and mirror servers, redirects, cookies, directories with restricted access are supported by Internet Download Manager. Not to mention a large number of different server platforms. Perfectly integrated in Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera and Mozilla, Internet Download Manager greatly improves the downloads.

Most popular and widely used application is Download Accelerator Plus. It is Utility to accelerate the downloading, handle multiple connections at once and resume a download where it left off without having to start over.
    DAP is fully integrated into the browser.Its features download via a muli-system connections / multiple servers can achieve the best possible performance from any Internet connections (PSTN, cable, DSL, T1, etc..), And optimum efficiency bandwidth.