Thread: Adobe photoshop cs2 vs cs4

Adobe photoshop cs2 vs cs4

I am running windows xp on my computer and i am using adobe photoshop cs2 for editing image and picture. I would like to upgrade from Cs2 to adobe photoshop cs4. I want to the difference between this two and also want to know the features of adobe photoshop cs4.

Re: Adobe photoshop cs2 vs cs4

In the latest release, Photoshop Creative Suite 4, Adobe added new features for everyone. With Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop CS4 Extended, you get: Unrivaled editing power. Photoshop CS4 concentrates less on new features and more on refinements.In addition to new photo-editing features, such as automatic perspective controls and improved Camera Raw, the program's new Smart Objects and Warping tools should appeal to all users.

In Photoshop CS4 Extended, you can now work with 3D objects and video frames as easily as with any traditional image. The ninth version of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop CS2, is part of Adobe's Creative Suite 2 and brings a new range of interesting features for digital photographers. Photoshop CS4 is the 11th version of Adobe's venerable and industry-standard imaging application.

Adobe's new Photoshop CS4 packs a ton of fresh features and an updated interface, which alone make it a worthy upgrade for existing users. CS4 gave me the ability to move back and forth between layers and to adjust the mask as needed to create the effect.

I was using CS for a long time and I tried to use CS4 but I really didn't like the interface. Currently using adobe CS2 and I like it.The Bridge application in cs2 improves on File Browser for many reasons. It allows you to work with many image types and see previews. including InDesign and Illustrator files, quicktime movies and multiple page PDF’s.

There are also features for video people including firewire previews in Photoshop CS2, Photoshop CS2 offers comprehensive benefits in terms of productivity and creativity throughout the program and throughout the professional imaging workflow. While Photoshop CS4 has a lot of important new features, you’ll first notice the interface.