Thread: How to add effects to my pictures in MS Office Word 2007?

How to add effects to my pictures in MS Office Word 2007?

Hi there, I have recently installed the Microsoft Office 2007 to my system which is configured with the windows 7 operating system. I have added my picture to the word 2007 and want to add effect on it but could not find any way to so the same because it is little bit difficult for new user to understand the functioning of the Word 2007. So any one have idea about the same can help me. Thanks in advance

Re: How to add effects to my pictures in MS Office Word 2007?

First tell me what kind of the effect you want to add to your picture so that it will clear the view of us to understand the problem of your easily. If you wish to use the border to your picture then simply click on the picture drag and drop button and you can also change the type of border that you want to use with the same. So do the following and if your query is different then tell me I'll find some other solution. Thanks

You can also add the glowing effect to your picture or make it 3D with the Picture effect drop down button. Office 2007 is really contain the cool stuff it will appear its menu as you move your mouse cursor on it and enhance the feature to support the content of the word. So using this feature can increase the view of your picture. Thank you

If you want to learn the feature of the Microsoft Office word 2007 then you have to do it yourself. As you start experimenting with the word 2007 you will really enjoy working on it. It is easy to use but as you are the fresher you will little time to understand the function of the same. So take your time and see that it is the great product of the Microsoft Corporation. Bye

If you want to use the clip art to your the follow the step given below that will enhance your picture with the same 1. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Clip Art.

• On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Clip Art.
    • In the Clip Art task pane, in the Search for text box, type a word or phrase that describes the clip art that you want, or type in all or some of the file name of the clip art.
    • To narrow your search, do one or both of the following:
    • To limit the search results to a specific collection of clip art, in the Search in box, click the arrow and select the collection you want to search.
    • To limit the search results to clip art, click the arrow in the Results should be box and select the check box next to Clip Art.
    • In the Clip Art task pane, you can also search for photographs, movies, and sounds. To include any of those media types, select the check boxes next to them.
    • Click Go.
    • In the list of results, click the clip art to insert it.

Hey i don't know that what you are looking for but i can help you with that by giving you the link related to the same topic hope that you will get some help with that. So go through it and see whether it is helpful or not. All the best.
    Is Picture Manager included in Office 2007?