Thread: Features of Outlook 2010

Features of Outlook 2010

Hi,

I am using Microsoft outlook 2007 as a e mail client for my mail service. i have lots of email coming to everyday and it is hard to manage. I have also multiple mail box in my outlook. Now i heard that outlook 2010 is managing multiple services mail like Hotmail and Gmail at one time. Can anybody have any idea. I want switch out to Microsoft outlook 2010 from Jan 2010.

Personal e-mail management in Outlook 2010

Microsoft Outlook offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school. From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication, and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks. You can get also more information about this from Microsoft official website.

Synchronize multiple e-mail accounts in office Outlook 2010

You can easily manage e-mail messages from multiple mailboxes. Synchronize multiple e-mail accounts from services such as Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010. Improved connectivity with Microsoft Exchange Server supports the use and management of multiple Exchange Server e-mail accounts in one location.

Conversation view in Microsoft Outlook 2010

Conversation view in Outlook 2010 improves the tracking of e-mail conversations,reducing information overload and helps you manage large amounts of e-mail with ease. Entire conversations can be condensed and categorized with a single click. And, new conversation management tools enable you to save valuable inbox space by turning dozens of e-mails into just a few conversations using the Clean Up feature. Or, use the Ignore feature to send the entire conversation to your Deleted Items.

Calender features of Outlook 2010

Conveniently and efficiently schedule appointments, share your calendar availability and manage your work schedule in Outlook 2010.With the E-mail Calendar feature, you can send your schedule to others so they can quickly find time for your next appointment. And, the new Schedule View provides a horizontal display of multiple calendars. New calendar management tools enable you to save frequently used groups of calendars so they can be quickly redisplayed whenever you need them.

Dynamic graphics and picture editing tools tools in Outlook 2010

Dynamic graphics and picture editing tools are not just for Word and PowerPoint anymore. With Outlook 2010, you can grab your readers attention by using compelling visuals such as pre-built Smart Art graphics, Office themes, and Styles. You also can more easily bring your ideas across to your readers by inserting and formatting screen shots in Outlook.

Voice call and messaging in outlook 2010

With Outlook 2010 and new technology in Exchange Server 2010 you can have voice mail and faxes sent directly to your inbox, making them capable of being accessed from almost anywhere using your computer, Microsoft Outlook Mobile, or Microsoft Outlook Web Access. By using Office Communicator, or your instant messaging application, Outlook 2010 provides presence and status information for those on your buddy or contact list. With Office Communicator, you can start a voice call without leaving Outlook.

Re: Features of Outlook 2010

Great Outlook 2010 seems to have some nice new features and improvements. I'm going to test it now. Hopefully my plugins all work, most of all Lookeen, a search tool used as (better) alternative to the search function. But maybe the 2010 version proofs to be better I'll see...