Thread: How to search and delete duplicate images on PC

How to search and delete duplicate images on PC

Hi users,

I am using Windows vista on my PC, I download and share lot of pictures and images daily from internet. But most of time if i click on images or share the images via my PC, i found a message of duplicate photos already exits. So i know that is any software or tool is present for removing duplicate image from my PC, Please suggest.

Image Duplicates Search is a tool to delete duplicate images on PC

Image Duplicates Search is a tool which can easily help you find and delete duplicate photos in few simple clicks. You need to download and install from internet. then click on download file to launch and go to menu option library and then Load images. then you need to select folder containing images or you can also select multiple images. After that this program will load selected image for analysis. then click on find duplicate button. It is easy way to clean your PC from duplicate images

Image Duplicates Search for deleting duplicate image

I am also using Image Duplicates Search for deleting duplicate image from my laptop. This is program to analyze selected images and list out duplicate image from system. This tool is run based on on color histograms in recognition image.
    I can also able to see preview of duplicate images and directly delete from there. I suggest you to use this tool. cheers.

Image Compare can delete duplicate images.

Image Compare is also best tool to scans your entire collection of images and delete from there. It analyzes image contents and locates files that look alike. It also able to highlight image differences. It also allowing you to move or delete duplicate images with in the couple of mouse clicks. you can search for re sized, rotated, and flipped images as well. It is a tool that extremely useful to professional photographers, designers, and webmasters. i suggest you to go for this.

DupDetector search and delete duplicate images on desktop

You can also download and install DupDetector, its a free ware tool for removing duplicates images from your desktop. Its very easy to use tool, you need to select the method for comparing images and click on Get data tab and click on open. after that just need to select the folder that contain images and click on build button. Don't bother, the building of that scan take some time. After that just click on view dups tab and click on find dups button. Now it will show all the duplicate image one by one. Then you need to select and delete that file., but remember that file will move on recycle bin.

Duplicate Remover 2.9 to search duplicate images on PC

Duplicate Remover is one of the best tool for finding and removing file duplicates. There is a wizard to check step by step and remove duplicate files one by one from PC. It also search duplicate audio file. It is also compatible with Microsoft vista. So i suggest you to install this freeware tool from website.