Thread: How to translate webpage language in Google Chrome

How to translate webpage language in Google Chrome

Hello everybody,

I am user of Google chrome, find it is best browser compare to any other browser. Its is light and easy to load. Now i want to just translate my web page to other language. Can it possible in Google chrome. Please suggest .I am using windows Vista ultimate edition. Can this feature is also in windows Vista ?

Translate plug ins from google.

Yes, You have translate web page language to any other language in Google chrome. It can be possible by Google Translate extension plug in. You just download free from Google official website and used. You need to restart the browser chrome after installation and you will find on that on upper side if browser.

Translate extension plug in Google Chrome

Google chrome is always come with Google Translate extension plug in. Its functionality is translate language of any web page content to a different language, You can click translate icon for quick language translation. It have function to translate also Microsoft word Page.

Google chrome have more translation feature.

Google Chrome have some in-built feature like translation to any other language etc. It have such basic features, its lightweight surfing, speedy browsing and easy feel has attracted a lot of people to it. Everyday more and more users are starting to use Google Chrome, even i also. Just click on translate button and enjoy other language

Google Translate Simple

Yes , You can translate in chrome. The Google translate Chrome extension is a simplest option to translate web pages right inside Google chrome. It adds an icon next to the address bar, clicking which reveals a large drop down. Select the language from the drop down and press the Translate button placed at the end of the drop down.

Google toolbar helps for language translation

I am using Google toolbar for translate the web page in another language. Just install Google toolbar from Google official website. After that Click this icon and a new translation bar will be displayed below the main address bar. Then select the language to translate into and hit the Translate button. You can switch between different languages and it will translate the page without opening a new tab.