Thread: How to change windows GUI

How to change windows GUI

Hi,

I am using Windows XP on my Laptop, I found XP have very dull look, So i want to change my whole graphical user interface for my Windows. But i have very minimal configuration in my laptop. Can anybody suggest me how to change GUI of my laptop. Please suggest for any software. Thank you in advance.

Tweak UI is best option

I will suggest to go for Tweak UI. This is a free software, You can easily download in your Laptop.This utility can change Windows GUI looks and behaves.The file you download will be called TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe. A dialog window will pop up asking you if you would like to run or save the file 'TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe'. Just save the file on your computer and and run.

Cool Tweak UI for windows

You can change windows behavior by Tweak UI. It can changed General Settings, the Mouse, Windows Explorer, Common Dialogs, the Taskbar and Start menu, the Desktop, My Computer Settings, Internet Explorer Settings, Logon, Access Control and Repair from windows. It can be used to modify many Windows behaviors for the benefit of the Windows user.

Tweak UI changes image tool bar on windows

Tweak UI is very cool software to change windows user interface. You can change the mouse hover sensitivity on that. It allow the user to change the Toolbar background in Internet Explorer. You can use Tweak UI to search for an address and to change the size of the Image Toolbar. You can also use the ALT + Tab key combination to change the size of a window.

Microsoft PowerToys : best GUI for windows.

Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP is also best software for changing GUI , It have great features like Color Control Panel Applet, ClearType Tuner, Alt-Tab Replacement ,Power Calculator ,Image Resizer, Taskbar Magnifier, HTML Slide Show Wizard, ClearType Tuner and many more. I will suggest you to go for Microsoft PowerToys.

Tweak UI is a free download

Tweak UI is a free download from Microsoft's website and easy to install in windows XP. It provides a graphical user interface with simple look. It does not get windows slow or any bug. Fading menus, drop shadows, and cursor shadows are the cool feature of Tweak UI. It will also disable auto play for any external disc.

Re: How to change windows GUI

There are lot of Softwares to Change Windows Theme. But remember before install those softwares,. Scan with Upto date Virus Guard

Re: How to change windows GUI

Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP
    Thanks ...This Would be Superb Software