Thread: How to apply more than one formula to single column?

How to apply more than one formula to single column?

Hi All,
    I have to do the complex excel transaction . For this excel transaction I need to apply more than one formula to single column. I have not yet tried this type of the excel transaction.
    If anyone know how to apply more than one formula to single column , then let me know that. Your any help over this will be appreciable.

Re: How to apply more than one formula to single column?

Hi friend,

To apply the multiple formulas for a single column you need to use concept of the filters. To achieve the multiple formulas you need to apply multiple filters over single excel column.
    Suppose you want to calculate the square as well as the cube of the one value of the excel column, for this you need to apply one filter to calculate the square and another to calculate the cube of that value

Hi ,

I think you should go for macros of the excel. You will need to create the macro to use multiple formulaover single column. I don't know this macro which is used multiple formulas but My fried had achieved same excel transaction using macro concept. The advantage of using macro is that we can reuse the macros anytime with minimal time expense. I hope this may solve your multiple formula problem of the excel.

Hello,

I am giving you one example for how to use the multiple formula for single cell. Suppose I want to check if the value in the given cell is number or not. As well as I want to find the sum of the this cell value with another cell value then the formula to find out this value is as below:
    Sum=(SUM(IsNumber(K5:K15),(K5:K15))

Hi,
    It's very complicated to use the multiple formulas over single excel cell. Normally for entering the single formula we hit only "Enter". But to enter the multiple formulas you need to press the key key combination of the "CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER".
    Example:
    Formula=SUM(ISNUMBER(J6:J16))

Hi All,

I have tried to use the this key combination of the "CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER". And it very easy for me to apply the multiple formulas. I have successfully applied the more than two formulas for single cell. Now I don't have any barrier to use multiple formulas in my excel transaction.
    Thanks lot for your entire help!!