Thread: Hide task manager from other users

Hide task manager from other users

What are the option by which I can hide my task manager from other users. I have a Windows PC. Other users try to stop some services from it which I had enabled. And which is a better way to get a pdf converter anywhere I want. Like other than a software is it possible to convert any document to pdf. Like online. Also post some power saving options for Windows. My laptop consumes too much battery.

Re: Hide task manager from other users

CLOSE all your programs, except those that start when Windows starts. Right-click Command Prompt in the Accessories folder, choose Run as administrator from the menu that appears. The Command Prompt window appears. Enter powercfg-energy and press Enter. The generated report, called Energy - report.html is available at C: \ Windows \ System32 \.

He mentioned in particular how the recent process as been to the requesting processor. To disable the services and programs not necessary, write msconfig in the search box which is in the Start menu and then select Enter. Then do not check the suitable boxes in the menu where you can see startup and Services tabs of the System design window. There is a online service HTML2PDF can convert a Web page or HTML files into PDF. They can be viewed offline or on mobile devices (often equipped with a good PDF reader, but not always a good browser).

From a Web browser, view the page to convert. Place the cursor on the URL address, select and copy. Go to page HTML2PDF by clicking here. Click on the CONVERT button. A new page appears, showing a thumbnail of the site converted. Click on Download PDF. - Save the file and PDF generated on the desktop and double-click it to display in Adobe Reader.

A user may, for example, be used to interrupt a program or turn off the PC. You can block access to the tool by modifying the Windows registry. Click the Start button. In the search field, type the command regedit and press Enter. In the Windows Registry Editor that appears, scroll down successively the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, Microsoft, Windows, CurrentVersion, Policies.

Pull down the Edit menu, New, Key. Now pull down the Edit menu, New, DWORD Value 32-bit. then after name the new value Disable TaskMgr and then click twice in it. Enter 1 in the Data text box value. Click OK and then after close the registry. Now give a links to the Task Manager will be dimmed and you can see a warning which appear when someone tries to access this tool.